Dirt acts as a barrier to light, causing floors to look dull and lifeless.
Jewel is a high performance, low maintenance floor finish formulated with a unique polymer beland for superior toughness and durability. It consists of 20% non-volatile metal cross-linked acrylic solids to offer a durable gloss, even under high-traffic conditions. It can be used in both spray buffing and burnishing operations, and its superior scratch and scuff resistance reduces the frequency of restoration and re-coating operations.
- Retains its remarkable wet look finish.
- Provides a slip resistant, transparent finish.
- Hard, durable finish is ideal for high-traffic areas.
For Use On:
- Apply at a rate of 1,850 square feet per gallon.
- Two coats are recommended for spray buffing, four coats for burnishing.
- Dust mop daily with our Dust Mop Treatment.
- Damp mop regularly with our Excel Floor Cleaner.