This product utilizes the powerful waste-digesting abilities of special bacteria and natural enzymes. It is a blend of bacillus bacteria strains, cultured for their ability to digest organic waste - quickly, efficiently and without odors. These strains will work both in the presence of oxygen (aerobic digestion) and in the absence of oxygen (anaerobic digestion). The natural enzymes quickly break down proteins, starch, carbohydrates, animal and vegetable fats and oils and paper for the most effective waste digestion.
Regular use will establish thriving colonies of these waste-digesting bacteria to provide uninterrupted cleaning action in all drains, plumbing and septic systems. This continuous digestion prevents accumulation of sludge, scum, grease and all other organic solids. It unclogs drains for full flow and reduced odors. In septic systems, it will eliminate solids carry-over and odors, and reduce the frequency of pump-outs. It introduces micro-organisms into the soil for improved drainage and smooth operations of drain fields or leach beds.
For Use In:
- Sewer and septic systems
- Drains and grease traps
- Activate enzymes in warm water before use.
- In Grease Traps, use 1/4 lb for each 5 cubic feet of trap capacity, then use only 1/2 lb per week maintenance.
- In Septic Systems, use 1/4 lb for each 500 gallons of capacity (or 1 lb per 5 people using system), then use only 1/2 lb monthly maintenance.
- In Drains and toilets, use 5 tablespoons in 16 ounces of water and allow to work overnight, then 5 tablespoons weekly maintenance.
- In Pits, use 1/2 lb per 500 gallon of capacity weekly.