Bio-Action Active Bacteria Drain Opener & Maintainer
Most drain clogs result from the accumulation of food materials on the inside of drain surfaces. Regular use establishes an active bacteria population that continuously works to keep this accumulation from occurring. Adding this product to drains once a week and allowing it to work overnight ensures that drains remain open.
Features & Benefits:
- A non-caustic, non-acidic drain opener, maintainer and build-up remover.
- Safe to use on all drains.
- Uses multi-cultured bacteria and free enzymes to keep drains free-flowing and also prevents future clogs and build-ups.
- Animal and vegetable fats.
- Grease, oil, soap.
- Paper, food particles.
- Pour 2 ounces into clogged drain and let sit undisturbed for 6 hours. Repeat if necessary.
- Pour 1 ounce weekly for maintaining free-flowing drains.
Technical Data Sheet
Product Ingredient Information