Keeps lift station surfaces free of grease. As waste water levels rise and fall, deposits are left on lift station walls. This coats the walls and surfaces of the lift station to remove heavy grease accumulations quickly and safely.
The special non-emulsifying formula floats on the surface of the water, so it continues to keep lift station surfaces free of grease accumulations as water levels rise and fall.
Contains a soybean oil derivative which does not evaporate as fast as other solvents, so it remains on the surface of wastewater longer to penetrate fats, grease and dirt and strip them away from surfaces.
- 100% natural biodegradable formula will not disrupt the natural biological digestion of bacteria.
- Color indication lets you know when to add more.
- Creates an odor absorbing barrier to control odors, and leaves a pleasant citrus scent.
- Keeps walls, pumps and hoses clean and functioning properly.
- Use approx. 1/2 gallon per square foot of wastewater surface area.