Cdiff Disinfectant Tablets
Cdiff™ Disinfectant Tablets kill Cdiff spores in 4 minutes and have a near neutral pH of 6.0. They are bleach free and utilize an active ingredient called sodium troclosene. Sodium troclosene is much more stable than sodium hypochlorite, and releases chlorine at a much slower rate.
This means that Cdiff™ Disinfectant Tablets produce a solution that maintains disinfecting power for 7 days, in a sealed container and 24 hours in an open container, vs. bleach solutions that become inactive after a day. In solution, sodium troclosene has a pH of around 6.0, this mild pH means that Cdiff™ Disinfectant Tablets will be much less aggressive on surfaces, including floor finishes, than traditional bleach products which regularly have a pH of 11+.
Cdiff™ Disinfectant Tablets are more effective, at lower doses, than Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and peracetic acids. Germs cannot build up a resistance to Cdiff™ Disinfectant Tablets and the solution is not deactivated by organic matter or cloth as other disinfectants can be.
Boasting a 2 year shelf life, Cdiff™ Disinfecting Tablets ship DOT non-hazardous, are small and convenient, and will help you reduce transport space, storage space, and wasteful packaging.
Features and Benefits:
- A broad-spectrum disinfectant, virucide and mildew cide
- Effective in both hot and cold water
- Disinfects and protects against odor.
- 2 year shelf life
- Ships DOT non hazardous
Effective Against Bacteria, Viruses and Fungus:
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Carbapenan resistant Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Staphylococcus auresus (GRSA & MRSA)
- Enterococcus faecalis (Vancomycin Resistant)
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Influenza H1N
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Salmonella enterica
- Hepatitis A & B Virus
- Trichophyton mentagrophyte
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Poliovirus type 1
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- HIV – 1
- Respiratory syncytial virus
- Infectious Canine hepatiti
- Canine parvovirus
- Canine Distemper virus
- Newcastle Disease virus
- Pseudorabies virus
- And many more
Use to Disinfect:
- Hospitals - Operating Rooms - Nursing Homes - Medical & Dental Clinics
- Day Care Centers – Nurseries - Medical Research Facilities
- Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Mfg Facilities
- Veterinary Clinics – Kennels - Zoos & Pet Shops - Animal Life Science Labs
Directions: (Complete directions on product label)
- To Disinfect: Add 2 of the 6.55 gram tablets to 1 gallon of water. Contact time : 10 minutes.
- For C difficile spores: Add 2 of the 6.55 gram tablets to 1 quart of water or 8 of the 6.55 gram tablets to 1 gallon of water. Contact time: 4 minutes.