Heavy-duty acid replacement formula features the performance of hydrofluoric and sulfuric acids with a pH of less than 1, however it’s non-corrosive to skin, making it a far safer alternative.
As an Aluminum Cleaner and Brightener, it has outstanding calcium, limescale and silicate-deposit removal properties. It quickly removes corrosion and oxidation, leaving surfaces bright and clean. It is ideal for use on aluminum trailer bodies, boats, building materials and most other exterior aluminum surfaces.
As a Coil Cleaner, it removes dust, dirt, grime, grease and oxidation from aluminum or copper coils as well as fins of cooling units and air conditioners. Use it regularly to clean coils for more efficient operation and lower power consumption.
DOT non-regulated. No EPCRA risk management plan filing is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces hydrofluoric and sulfuric acids
- Non-corrosive to skin
- Cleans and brightens corroded and oxidized aluminum
- Removes dust, grease, and oxidation from coils
- DOT non-regulated
- No EPCRA risk management plan filing required
- Removes calcium, limescale and silicate-deposits from aluminum
- Quickly removes corrosion and oxidation, leaving surfaces bright and clean
- Cleans aluminum trailer bodies, boats, building materials and most other exterior aluminum surfaces
- Removes dust, dirt, grime, grease and oxidation from aluminum and copper coils and cooling units and air conditioners
Directions (complete directions on product label):
- Dilute 1 part cleaner with up to 5 parts water
- Brush or swab onto surface then rinse with water