No-Rinse Food Surface Sanitizing Wipes
NSF D2 Certified
Pre-saturated Food Surface Sanitizing Wipes contain a versatile broad-spectrum sanitizer and have multiple uses on a wide variety of hard, non-porous surfaces. Kills 99.999% of Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, and Escherichia coli on food contact surfaces in 60 seconds, and requires no water rinse; These disposable wipes will also sanitize non-food contact surfaces in just 30 seconds.
Non-Woven Food Surface Sanitizing Wipes are ideal for use in food handling and processing areas, convenience stores, restaurants, health clubs, grocery stores and kitchens. Food Surface Sanitizing Wipes provide a superior protocol improvement over bottles-and-rags, by helping achieve proper dwell time.
This product was tested in accordance with AOAC methods and meets EPA requirements for sanitizing previously cleaned, food-contact surfaces.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria that can cause food borne illness on hard, non-porous surfaces in just 1 minute.
- No rinse formula does not require a potable water rinse after using.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on non-food contact surfaces in just 30 seconds.
- Refill Roll for use with Small Center Pull Dispenser
- Bulk packed 500 wipes per bucket (2 buckets to a case)
Technical Data Sheet
Small Center Pull Dispenser
Designed for use with Refill Roll, this smoky light grey dispenser offers single-sheet release requiring only one hand to tear off. The compact design is made of tough, impact-resistant materials, making it one of the most vandal-proof, break resistant, chemical and flame-resistant products for heavy use applications.
- Hygienic - No Touch Dispensing. No levers, dials or cranks
- Fully enclosed - Wipes stay wetter for longer
- Easy loading with side-hinged lid
- Transparent cover shows roll status at a glance
- Locking hinged cover eliminates theft
- Appearance: Light grey with smokey translucent cover
Depth 6.95" (176mm)
Width 7.40" (188mm)
Height 12.39" (315mm)