Bromacil 7.5% Weed Killer Super Concentrate is a highly dilutable, non-selective herbicide used to kill a wide range a annual and perennial weeds and grasses, including undesirable woody plants and brush.
Bromacil 7.5% offers a total kill with long lasting residual action, so it is only recommended for non-cropland areas away from residential/recreational areas and desired woods, brush and foliage.
Features & Benefits:
- As a concentrate (7.5% Bromacil), it is strong enough to eliminate hard-to-kill weeds, woody plants and brush
- Can be diluted for customized jobs.
- Annual weeds: Apply 2-8 gallons per acre with sufficient water.
- Perennial weeds & grasses: Apply 8-18 gallons per acre with sufficient water.
- Brush control: Apply 8-18 gallons per acre with sufficient water, for spot treatment dilute 1 gal with 5 gals of water.
Orders shipping to AR, CO, NE, NM, TX or WA require a Pesticide Applicator License
(License # must be emailed to us before shipment can be made)
Alternative Weed Killer for AR, CO, NE, NM, TX, WA: Turf King
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA Please see Eliminator for shipment to California.