Super High Heat Granular Drain Opener
A granular drain opener that contains extra-powerful heat-generating aluminum needles to quickly unclog drains and sewers and keep them free-flowing. When added to water, it releases large amounts of heat and turbulence to liquefy, dissolve and loosen fats, oils and other organic matter that typically clog drains and sewer lines. Even though it's extremely powerful, it will not harm drains, pipes and septic systems.
For Use In:
- Manholes and drains
- Food plants, packing houses and canneries
- Animal fats and vegetable oils
- Hair and paper
- Soap deposits and organic matter
- Manholes: Pour or shovel 20 pounds into manholes above the clog.
- Industrial: Use 1-2 pounds in normal drains, 3-5 pounds where grease or organic waste is high.