Demise Fire Ant & Insect Killer (Powdered Insecticide)
This powdered insecticide saps the life out of fire ants and other insects by literally draining them of their moisture. Just sprinkle some powder on or around ant hills and other entrances, then as soon as they track through it, the active ingredient silicon dioxide immediately begins to suck valuable moisture from their bodies. Best of all, if the insects are able to crawl back into the nest, the powder continues to cling to their bodies and contaminates the rest of the colony.
- Powdered fire ant and insect dehydrator clings to body hairs of insects, which carry poison to nest.
- Features Pyrethrin for fast knockdown and 6 month residual kill.
- Contains silicon dioxide which dehydrates insects on contact.
- Ants, bedbugs, beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, dark mealworm, dermestids, earwigs, fire ants, grain mites, hornets, lice, millipedes, mites, scorpions, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders, termites, ticks, mites,
- Simply dust areas where bugs are hiding or traveling through. For fire ants, sprinkle 2 tablespoons over mound.
NOT FOR SALE IN MICHIGAN