This extra-strength, economical insecticide is capable of controlling a wide range of annoying insects. Its active ingredient, Permethrin, offers excellent contact and residual insect control for up to 4 weeks. It kills a wide range of annoying insects and can be diluted for custom applications.
- Dilutable concentrate allows for custom application with hose-end or pressure sprayer.
- Lawns, Shrubs, Gardens
- Patios, Trees, House Plants
- Ants, aphids, armyworms, bagworms, beetles, black flies, caterpillars, chinch bugs, cicadas, crickets, cutworms, deer ticks, fleas, gnats, grasshoppers, grubs, leafminers, mealybugs, millipeds, mosquitos, moths, earwigs, sowbugs/pillbugs, spanworms, spidermites and more.
- Lawns: Use 2 ounces with 3 gals of water to cover 1000 square feet.
- Trees, shrubs, house plants: Use 1 ounce with 1 gallon of water.
- General: Use 6 ounces with 1 quart of water to cover 400 square feet.