Extinct Ready to Use Permethrin Insecticide
This ready-to-use liquid insecticide is capable of controlling a wide range of annoying insects. Its active ingredient, Permethrin, offers users both a contact and residual insect control for up to 4 weeks at a time. It can also be sprayed directly on livestock and animals for effective flea and tick control.
- Immediate knockdown of many crawling and flying insects.
- Safe for use on dogs, cattle and chickens to control lice, flies and ticks.
- Safe to use indoors and outdoors.
- Ants, aphids, armyworms, bedbugs, bees & wasps, beetles, cadelles, carpet beetles, cockroaches, crickets, exposed thrips, fleas, firebrats, fruit flies, gnats, hornets, leafminers, lace bugs, meal worms, millipedes, mosquitos, moths, silverfish, sowbugs/pillbugs, spiders, ticks and more.
- Interior: Mist or fog at a rate of 1 ounce per 1,000 square feet.
- Outdoor: Mist or fog at a rate of 2.5 ounces per acre (.09 oz per 1,000 sq ft).
- Spray or mist directly on livestock, poultry, dogs and cats.
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
Technical Data Sheet