A highly concentrated, fluorescent yellow/green dye formulated for use in all types of sewer flow studies and pollution investigations such as flow time studies, septic systems inspections, overflow analysis and other pollution control efforts. The highly visible and distinctive color can be measured using black ultra violet light or precisely measured with a fluorometer.
Non toxic biodegradable formula can be used in no sun or low light conditions.
- Tracing plumbing and leak detection
- Lake, river and pond studies
- Storm and sewer drain tracking
- Rention time studies
- Apply dye at a rate of 1-2 gallons per 12,000 gallons of water.
- Complete directions on product label.