Bio-Paks Water Soluble Bioremediation Dry Blend Packets
Water-Soluble, Bio-Remediation Packets.
This product utilizes the powerful waste-digesting abilities of special bacteria and natural enzymes. It is a blend of bacillus bacteria strains, cultured for their ability to digest organic waste - quickly, efficiently and without odors. These strains will work both in the presence of oxygen (aerobic digestion) and in the absence of oxygen (anaerobic digestion). The natural enzymes quickly break down proteins, starch, carbohydrates, animal and vegetable fats and oils and paper for the most effective waste digestion.
Rapidly dissolving packet and unique micronutrient enriched carrier provide accelerated germination, growth and superior enzyme production while reducing odor, BOD, COD, suspended solids, turbidity and ammonia concentrations. Stable bacteria spores enhance shelf life and guarantees microbial concentration. Spore-form allows it to resist chlorine, disinfectants and high water temperatures.
For Use In:
- Sewer systems and drains
- Trickling filters and oxidation tanks
- Settling & Imhoff tanks
- Lift Stations & Lagoons
- Activate enzymes in warm water before use.
- In Pit Toilets, use 1/2 lb per 500 gallons of capacity weekly.
- In Grease Traps, use 1/4 lb for each 5 cubic feet of trap capacity, then use only 1/2 lb per week maintenance.
- In Septic Systems, use 1/2 lb for each 250 gallons of capacity (or 1 lb per 2 people using system), then use only 1/2 lb monthly maintenance.
- In Wet Wells, Lift Stations, Sewer Mains & Laterals, use 1-2 packets per 125 cubic feet or 125 feet of 8" pipe.