Tower Treat S Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor for Soft Water.
This liquid scale and corrosion inhibitor is specially formulated for open recirculating cooling tower systems in areas of low hardness, low alkalinity and highly corrosive scaling waters. It also contains an additional polymer dispersant designed to ensure sludge and scale are easily removed from the system through a regular bleed-off program.
- Specifically designed for highly corrosive, soft make-up water.
- Restores heat transfer efficiency for systems using soft water.
- Completely compatible with other cooling tower maintenance products such as biocides algaecides and biodispersants.
- Contains NO chromate or zinc and is recommended where extremely low pollution potential is required.
- Scale, Lime, Rust
- Corrosion, Mineral Deposits, Carbonate Deposits
- Recommended for use with an automated continuous feed system.
- Feed 40-64 ounces per 1,000 gallons of cooling water capacity.
- Maintain a residual molybdate level of between 1.2 and 3.0 ppm.