Borate / Nitrate Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor.
This liquid scale and corrosion inhibitor is designed for use in both hot and cold-water closed loop recirculating systems. It features a borate/nitrate formula for superior scale and corrosion inhibition, with easy testing and control. It can be injected directly into the recirculating system through the use of a bypass feeder, or applied by use of mild steel piping and feeding equipment.
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals in closed loop heating or cooling systems.
- An environmentally responsible product that is an ideal alternative to other heavy metal formulas.
- Extends the life of hot-water boiler and chilled water recirculating systems.
- Built-in color indicator reflects adequate pH levels.
- Typical dosage is 1 gallon for every 125 gallons of capacity.
- Optimize the dosage by maintaining the nitrate concentration between 350 to 1,000 ppm.