This product utilizes the powerful waste-digesting abilities of special bacteria and natural enzymes. It is a blend of bacillus bacteria strains, cultured for their ability to digest organic waste - quickly, efficiently and without odors. These strains will work both in the presence of oxygen (aerobic digestion) and in the absence of oxygen (anaerobic digestion). The natural enzymes quickly break down proteins, starch, carbohydrates, animal and vegetable fats and oils and paper for the most effective waste digestion.
Regular applications are necessary to replenish the beneficial bacteria and minimize growth of unwanted bacteria that produces odors and noxious gas. These beneficial bacteria cultures are vastly superior to naturally occuring bacteria in digesting waste. Treated systems will reduce BOD and COD faster and more efficiently, enabling the system to treat higher volumes of waste and meet stringent effluent quality requirements. It will help the treatment system to resist temporary disruptions caused by toxic influent, while reducing odors and sludge volume. In both aerobic and anaerobic sludge digesters, digestion is more complete for less volume, easier dewatering and higher nutrient value.
For Use In:
- Sewer systems and drains
- Trickling filters and oxidation tanks
- Settling & Imhoff tanks
- Activate enzymes in warm water before use.
- In Trickling Filter, use 6-12 lbs per MGD, then use only 3-6 lbs per MGD weekly.
- In Oxidation Tanks, use 3-6 lbs per MGD weekly.
- In Aerobic or Anaerobic Digester, use 2 lbs per 1000 cubic feet sludge weekly.
- In Laterals, use 1 lb per 500 cubic feet for 8" pipe.