Digestase FDE 750 is a high potency bacterial digestant product designed for use in farm animal manure pits, lagoons, slurrystores, feed lots and pens. It utilizes the powerful waste digesting properties of natural enzymes and bacteria to keep waste systems in a free-flowing condition while it reduces odors. Regular use will establish thriving colonies of these bacteria to provide continuous digestion.
- Eliminates odors, reduces the build-up of solids and gases.
- Increases pit capacity and also increases the fertilizer value of the digested manure.
- Attack, liquefy and remove grease, fat and oil faster.
- Contains vitamins to enhance bacterial growth.
- Bacteria are in spore form for extended shelf life.
- Contains anaerobic and facultative bacteria and decreases BOD load.
For Use In:
- Manure pits and feed lots
- Compost heaps and lagoons
- Activate enzymes in warm water before use.
- Hog cattle or chicken pits: Use 2 lbs per 100 head or 5 lbs per 10,000 gallons. Have 6-8 inches of water on top of the solids. Treat weekly until the digestive process is underway.
- Feed lots: Use 2 lbs per 100 animals.
- Lagoons: Use 2 lbs per week per 50,000 gallons. Treat twice per year.
- Compost heaps: Use 2-4 lbs per 5-10 tons of manure, leaves or vegetation.