Bio-Flow Blocks (Bacterial Digestant)
Bio-Flow Blocks - For Grease Traps, Interceptors and Collection Systems
Deliver continuous maintenance of grease traps, interceptors, lift stations, wet wells, and collections systems at less cost and effort. This solid bacterial block breaks down grease, fat, and sludge buildup while reducing strong odors. Utilizing naturally occurring bacteria, each new block is suspended from a rope into the treatment area, where it dissolves gradually over a 30-90 day period.
Reduce labor time for dosage maintenance and the need for pump-outs by automating septic and grease trap maintenance with Bio-Flow Blocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves settling & percolation
- Improves operational efficiency
- Allows for 24 hour continuous treatment of water, not just periodic dosage
- Greatly reducers labor time needed for dosage maintenance
- Specially formulated to break down yard waste
- Eliminates need for metering pump- no initial or maintenance cost
- Eliminates need to dose other types of treatments daily or weekly
- Automates waste water system
Technical Data Sheet
Product Ingredient Information