This liquid forms a thin, protective film on exposed metal surfaces to inhibit the development of rust and corrosion. Its non-toxic and odorless formula protects all metals, including iron, steel, galvanized steel, brass, bronze, copper and alloys. It does not contain chromates or heavy metals, and it won't leave behind a residue so that treated tanks can be used for potable water without rinsing or cleaning.
- Non-toxic, odorless and tasteless
- Leaves no residue
For Use In:
- Fire departments
- Laundry/Hotel water storage systems
- Industrial/Municipal storage tanks
- Potable water tanks
- Fire trucks and storage tanks: Add 1 gallon for each 1,000 gallons of water each time tank is filled.
- Potable water system: Use 10-13 gallons with 100,000 gallons of water as initial treatment. Decrease feed rate to 5-7 gallons with 100,000 gallons of water.