Zap-It is a ready-to-use, non-selective, systemic herbicide that kills all types of broadleaf and grass weeds. It will kill the entire plant - roots, stem and leaves-but only when it is absorbed by the foliage. It deactivates on contact with the soil and will not leach through the soil to damage desirable plants.
Features & Benefits:
- Kills annual and perennial weeds
- Ideal for spot weed control around ornamental trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Visible effects in 1 - 2 weeks
- 0.96% Glyphosate
- Apply when weeds are small and actively growing, mature weeds may require reapplication.
- Spray foliage until thoroughly wet, but not past the point of runoff.
- Shield any desirable plants that adjoin treated area
NOT FOR SALE IN AL, CT, ID, LA, MD, NE, NM, NC, OR, SC, TN - Please see Zap-It Ultimate Concentrate
NOT FOR SALE IN N. DAKOTA - Please see Turf King
NOT FOR SALE IN CA, MT, ND, OR, SD, TN, UT, VT - Please see Eliminator
NOT FOR SALE IN DE, ME, VT - Please see Vacate (pesticide applicator's license required in Maine and Vermont but not Delaware)
Pesticide Applicator's License Required for Sale in Washington