Welding Coolant Gel
Welding Coolant Gel is an easy to use, gel barrier that shields surfaces from the intense heat generated during various welding operations. The viscous formula stays in place on surrounding surfaces made of metal, wood, wallboard, insulation, and other construction materials to protect them and prevent the transfer of heat beyond those surfaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Concentrated cooling gel absorbs heat to protect surfaces and components while soldering brazing or welding
- Gels on contact for no-drip coverage
- Odorless, skin-safe, non-toxic and easy clean up
For Use On:
- Refrigeration or furnace repair and installation
- Pipe Installation
- Shake bottle before use and spray Welding Coolant Gel on surface immediately before applying heat source.
- Be sure surface is completely covered and reapply as needed.
- If necessary residue can be removed by wiping with a clean cloth.
- Complete directions on product label