Conquer TBD Tuberculocidal Disinfectant
Conquer is a ready-to-use quat tuberculocidal designed to be used as a general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant in homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings and other facilities to control the hazard of cross contamination. It is formulated to disinfect a wide variety of hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces like floors, walls and countertops.
Conquer also deodorizes areas that are generally hard to keep fresh smelling, like garbage cans, basements and restrooms.
- Prevents the formation of mold and mildew while providing a pleasant, clean scent.
Effective Against Tubercular, Bacterial and Viral Organisms:
- E coli
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vancomycin resistant Staph Aureus (VISA)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin resistant Staph aureus (MRSA)
- Polio virus Type 1
- Trichlophyton interdigitale
- Canine Parvovirus
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (BCG)
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA Please see Vanquish for shipment to California.