Zap-It Ultimate is a concentrated, non-selective systemic herbicide that kills all types of broadleaf and grass weeds. It will kill the entire plant - roots, stem and leaves-but only when it is absorbed by the foliage. It deactivates on contact with the soil and will not leach through the soil to damage desirable plants.
Features & Benefits:
- One quart makes up to 10 gallons
- Kills annual and perennial weeds
- Ideal for spot weed control around ornamental trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Visible effects in 1 - 2 weeks
- 18% Glyphosate
- Dilute 6 ounces per gallon of water to cover 300 square feet.
- Dilute 3 ounces per gallon of water for very small or seedling weeds.
- Apply when weeds are small and actively growing, mature weeds may require reapplication.
- Spray foliage until thoroughly wet, but not past the point of runoff.
- Shield any desirable plants that adjoin treated area.
NOT FOR SALE IN AR, GA, KS, MS, NV, OK, RI, WA, WY - Please see Zap-It Ready to Use (pesticide applicator's license required in Washington).
NOT FOR SALE IN CA, MT, OR, SD, TN, UT, VT - Please see Eliminator
NOT FOR SALE IN DE, ME, VT - Please see Vacate (pesticide applicator's license required in Maine and Vermont but not in Delaware).
NOT FOR SALE IN NORTH DAKOTA - Please see Turf King