Asphalt Patch is an easy and durable solution for filling cracks, potholes, and faultlines. This sealant is made from a mix of flexible yet resilient ingredients including screened aggregate, tar and asphalt binders. It remains pliable within its container until application.
Even when temperatures dip as low as -15ºF and reach as high as 100ºF, Asphalt Patch remains loose enough for easy application, including in wet and dry weather conditions. Once it sets up, it keeps cracks sealed no matter how inclement the weather may get.
Ideal for use on Concrete, Asphalt, Black Top, Stone, Brick Roads, Parking Areas, Playgrounds, and Driveways.
- Price shown includes one 5 gallon pail.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be used in any weather
- No primer Coat is needed
- Can be used in temperatures as low as 15ºF
Directions: (complete directions can be found on label)
- Clean area to be repaired of debris.
- Fill with Asphalt Patch to about 2" above top of surface.
- Tamp until packed firmly.
- Add additional amounts of Asphalt Patch to bring repaired area level to rest of surface.